Thursday, August 14, 2008

Is it...legal??!!

You know how I'm feeling right now? It's the feeling you get when you realise that something's happening right now, and at some point you know you'll look back on this and feel warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Yep, that's right. This is my last blog post as a twenty year old. My last Blog post as illegal rammy, the last post of childish innocence, the last fleet of information from my not-yet-an-adult-worldwide mind.

A lot of things happened this year. Probably a million but I'd say the most important ones would be:-

1) I started blogging. And boy, what a difference it has made to my life.
2) I've started getting better haircuts. Its true, last year was hair-horror.
3) I've grown to appreciate experiences more. Like college, and how I'll really miss it even though I've spent three years hating a lot of it.
4) I've learnt a lot about people, life and love. (No, this is not my miss universe speech)
5) I've become somewhat more mature (Don't go overboard with this, I will still react like I used to.)
6) I've become less dependent on things and people's behaviour. (which is a good thing because I'm not letting the world dictate how I feel.)
7) I haven't fallen for anyone. (and hence, all the maturity, sense and sensibility came into play!)
8) I've understood the meaning of "Experiences" and what they can teach you.
9) I've actually been called "the wise one" (My personal favourite)
10) I'm now officially open to any kind of cuisine. I have favourites in them all. (talk about being good date-material). Even south Indian, I've started to take a liking to (much to my mom's liking)

I get the feeling 21 will be even BETTER.
Or is it "legal" me talking?

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterGimahhot