Monday, July 14, 2008

Like it or hate it, you just can't ignore it!

Blogging is awesome.

You wanna know why? Because even people who don't blog, eventually want to! Even if it is a teeny, tiny little sentence. Such is the allure of blogging.

Bah, who am I kidding?

Scenario ONE: Sutta was extremely jobless at home, and happily used my blogging ID (with my permission) and typed the following:

ja ma pel claude.

bloo fluu cloo dup!

i have a job!

Scenario TWO: Sujju(my sis) happened to see this post, and absolutely lost it when she saw the spelling. "Don't you dare insult a french student like this", she said, when I protested saying "But it seems correct". Hence, the revised version of sutta's genius post, with sujju's intelligence functioning as editor, of course:

je m'appelle rammy

blee fluu bluuu bleee!

I have a job and am hopefully gonna get a better one!

Ah, see?
Others must Blog too. It won't be long before blogging becomes as addictive and important to everybody.

come on everybody, commence!

No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterGimahhot