Friday, March 13, 2009

Because I simply MUST say something

Hello, darlings! It's been a while, hasn't it? For certain reasons, I don't want to blog about my holiday, but I'm dying to. I'm aching inside. I had the perfect holiday, and I want to write about it. But I can't. Not fully, anyway.

So I'll write in code.

So me, sut, key, sound, pU, vI, B, JJ, and as went to the place. Oh, how I would love to tell you what the place is, but you must, and hopefully will discover it for yourself. All I can say is that it trumps goa in terms of "laidback holiday". Trumps, and trumps real well.

So..We'd the perfect holiday. Beaches beaches and more beaches, swimming, j's, treks, walks, talks, and F.O.O.D and beach shacks and everything else. It was exactly what I wanted, way better than expected, and I hate being back.
It's going to take me a while to get used to being back, I think.

Things I learnt on the trip (and because lists are always lists)

.....................ALWAYS wear a seatbelt.

.....................ALWAYS monitor your state of mind.

.....................ALWAYS wear sunscreen.

.....................ALWAYS make a trip longer.
That way, you won't have to leave so goddamn early!

.....................ALWAYS lie as little as possible.

.....................ALWAYS be willing to try things. (whee!)

.....................DON'T ALWAYS be friendly and make new friends.
(Sutta, this one made you happy. no?)

.....................ALWAYS trust your instincts.

.....................ALWAYS go nuts!!

Trips with friends are always great because, you can do absolutely nothing and still have a great time, and you can also do a MILLION things and still not get tired. You see newer, madder, cuter sides to people.

I loved the laidback lifestyle. I don't know how I'll come back to reality, but my project sure is making sure I come back real soon!

Next trip, coming up..UDAIPUR!!! End of the month!

I can hardly wait.


No comments:

 
Free Blog CounterGimahhot