Thursday, October 23, 2008

*Whining alert*

Don't say I didn't warn you.

I'm having a totally miserable time. I don't know how to get it out of my system and move on, so I figured atleast blogging about it would help marginally, if not more. I tried pretending it didn't exist, I tried distracting myself, but here's the thing, you can only distract yourself with something that's better. Not by something you're supposed to be doing. I've tried, believe me.

In essence, I've fully figured out that I've no life, I'm going to BOMB this disappoint everyone around me, but oh so much worse- myself. I'm going to finish my own perfectly capable self off with this exam, and I'm going to blow my self-confidence and self worth to smithereens. Okay, so all that doesn't hang on one exam, but I'm in a very dramatic frame of mind right now.

I'm looking for one teeny ray of sunshine, and My shades are so dark, blinded by darkness that I can't find one.

I so hope that this, too, will pass.

3 comments:

[DA] said...

I just started feeling about as miserable as I could get when this popped out of my feed. Maybe you'd be glad (or not?) to know that I feel so much more better knowing that there's someone far more pitiable than myself. Ahh...this precious loathsome nature of humanity, what could I ever do without it... :P

~R~ said...

lol..
well venting really helps, I'd say. doesn't make anything go away but it sure as hell helps dealing with anything!

v said...

hang in there girl!! things will look up in time...! i feel this way most of the times myself but, in the end things work out just fine and everything else falls into place! just give it time.

 
Free Blog CounterGimahhot